EB5 Visa: Overview
- The EB-5 Program allows a foreign national to obtain permanent residency in the U.S. by investing $ 500,000 in a project.
- Project must be in an approved Regional Center
- Conditional Green Card (I-526) is granted in 6-8 months of filing
- You and your family are allowed to live & work anywhere in the USA
- Your children get access to US Education & in-state Tuition fee after 6 months in the USA
- Permanent Green Card (I-829) is granted after two years on these two conditions:
- Investment created 10 jobs.
- Money was used for the project only
- You can choose to apply for US citizenship after 5 years
EB5: 10 Benefits
- Fastest way to gain US Permanent Residency and citizenship
- Family visa for self, spouse & unmarried children below 21
- Live & work anywhere in US
- No Requirement for Age, Qualification, Language or Business Experience
- Become a citizen after 5 years
- Get your investment back after 5 years
- Only required to enter the U.S. once every 6 months to maintain valid Green Card
- Free Education within the American Public School System
- Education at colleges and universities for students at U.S. resident costs
- Avail Education Loans at low interest rates
- Applicants must be 21 years old
- Minimum investment of $500,000 returned after 5 years
- Minimum Family Net Worth of $1,000,000 or $200,000 of Annual Income (or combined Annual Income of $300,000 with spouse).